POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : eye test 2 : eye test 2 Server Time
16 Aug 2024 04:23:14 EDT (-0400)
  eye test 2
From: Ross Litscher
Date: 22 Mar 2002 20:52:00
Message: <3c9bdfc0$1@news.povray.org>
I went through p.t.s-f and found an eye example by samuel benge (i hope i
remember his name correctly). the white part was great including the blood
vessel. i found the colored part lacking a little, although he had the
outside boundary of it very nice, whereas mine is hard edged. anyway, i
havn't changed my whites to be like his, but i made the colored part a bit
better than my 1st version, including brown fading into green.

anyway, i think this might be good enough for now.